Sunday, February 10, 2013

#OOTD 13

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! How's your holiday so far?


I guess my style for this look is to be feminine and "fierce" at the same time. Weird idea but I think I did quite okay for this one.

For the feminine side, I decided to wear a black horizontal pleated skirt and a red polka dot top. How does one portray the "fierce" part then? By fierce I don't mean one has to act angry on purpose. What I mean here is to put on something that will balance out the feminine side, so in other words, the whole style contributes to a sweet-looking rock queen? LOL!


I used studs-related items a lot; studded loafers from Topshop, studded bag from Fourskin, colourful spike bracelet from A Fashion Story. Being a dreamcatcher lover, I just had to show off my mini dreamcatcher from Taiwan. Thinking of modifying it into a phone plug though, any ideas where I can get those dust stoppers?


Only my right ear is pierced, so with this vintage bone spine helix earcuff from A Fashion Story, I can have something to wear on my left ear now! One pierced ear also indicates that I don't own lots of earrings :( Oh, see that dangling star earring? Bought them from Diva for RM3 only! Cheap cheap sales :D

0 comments: